Contributor Terms & Conditions
1. Dialogue is an e-journal within the School of Political Science and International Studies (‘POLSIS’) at The University of Queensland (‘UQ’).
2. The aim of Dialogue is to provide a forum for early career researchers to have their work published and receive valuable feedback through the peer-review process.
3. Within Dialogue, these ‘Contributor Terms and Conditions’ govern contributions of articles, essays, book reviews, visual essays, and interviews.
4. Comments are also welcome from registered users within the blog section of Dialogue and will be moderated in accordance with the separate ‘Blog Comments Guidelines’.
5. By submitting a contribution for publication in Dialogue, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide licence to publish and communicate any material you submit to us in any format for UQ’s educational and related purposes, including marketing, advertising and promotion of UQ or parts thereof.
6. To the best of your knowledge, any material you submit is yours and does not breach copyright or any other legal rights, and nor is it defamatory of any person.
7. You confirm that your submission has not been previously published in any other publication or journal.
8. By submitting a contribution for publication in Dialogue you agree that your contribution will be subject to a process of peer review and may require amendments or may not be accepted for publication.
Dialogue is an e-journal within the School of Political Science and International Studies (‘POLSIS’) at The University of Queensland (‘UQ’). You will be able to make comments in response to posts within the blog section of Dialogue.
By posting a comment within Dialogue, you agree to the following:
1. You will uphold the standards of academic discussion and debate by supporting your comments with evidence where available.
2. Comments must not include personal attacks or use profanity or derisive, disrespectful or offensive language.
3. Comments must not breach relevant laws, including defamation and copyright.
4. You accept that if you breach these guidelines, your comment/s may be removed from Dialogue and your rights to submit comments may be revoked.
5. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish and communicate any material you submit to us in any format for UQ’s educational and related purposes.